The She Births Show:
Planning A Great Postpartum, Life after birth with Doula Naomi Chrisoulakis
Today I chat with Naomi, a mum of two and postnatal Doula. She, like us at She Births, believes that every woman deserves a postpartum period that’s restful, rejuvenating and respectful.
We talk about what postpartum care looks like in our culture – and how broken we can all feel at times during this extremely vulnerable stage.
In this episode we discuss:
* The key factors in preparing for a truly great postpartum experience.
* The discomfort of change in this time
* Our inner blocks and resistances
* Allowing our partners in
* Functional food to nourish yourself after birth
* Caring for yourself as well as your newborn
* PLUS, the importance of birth processing
It is our sincere hope this episode calls you to prepare for a positive and nourishing postpartum experience.
Get your hands on Naomi’s Cocoon Cookie Mix here. The presale is open now.
Register your interest in our Postpartum Planning Service. She Births® in-house Doula provides care & wisdom to help you create a supported postpartum experience as you journey into matrescence.
Pre-book your postnatal support and enrol in She Births Soul Mama Circle – in Bondi, NSW or Online.
All circles begin with an expert facilitated Matrescence Embodiment 7 week program while sitting in circle with new mums.