Makes an awesome afternoon tea or desert
- 2 super soft avocados scooped out into blender or sliced up for hand stirring
- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or stevia powder if you are off the sugars)
- 2 T vanilla extract
- 1 T coconut oil
- Experiment with adding nutmeg and cayenne powder for a spicy version
- 1 coconut cracked open – so you can use the flesh and the juice
Mix all ingredients except coconut juice in a blender or a bowl. Gradually add in the coconut juice to the consistency you prefer. You may also use less agave nectar as it did turn out pretty sweet.
Serve with blueberries on top in individual bowls as a desert or with a sprinkle of goji berries for a vitamin C boost.