If you’re a midwife, doula or women’s health specialist focusing on the perinatal period, and want to empower women to experience better and more beautiful births, register for a free online information session to find out more!
Join Nadine Richardson, CEO and Founder of She Births®, to find out how you can join our growing network of She Births® Educators around Australia.
Nadine will cover:
- What makes She Births® unique
- How She Births® improves outcomes for mothers, babies and partners
- What it takes to become a She Births® Educator
- Curriculum and Clinicals
There will also be an opportunity to ask plenty of questions on the live call. If you can’t make the times below, you can register to receive a recording.
Register for one of the following sessions by clicking on the date that suits you:
- Thursday 7 December 2017 – 12.30pm to 1.30pm EST
- Thursday 11 January 2017 – 12.30pm to 1.30pm EST
- Thursday 15 February 2017 – 12.30pm to 1.30pm EST
To find out more about She Births® Educator Training click here or contact us.