As women become mothers we experience intense physical, emotional and spiritual changes. The typical mums & bubs playgroups don’t always cut it. Many walk away feeling unseen and alone in the greatest transformation of their lives.
For this reason, over a decade ago, Nadine Richardson created the Soul Mama Circles; a mothers group with meaning. These circles are facilitated by our post natal experts and evolve into magical communities of like minded families supporting one another for years to come. Our first Soul Mama Circle is still catching up after 12 years.
A Soul Mama Circle with She Births® is a 7 week facilitated program, that continues forever. We hold weekly meetings plus online private community discussions and support. These expert sessions offer guidance and ideally the program is started roughly between 6 weeks and 6 months postpartum.
Our first 7 weeks are called the ‘Matrescence Embodiment Program‘. Each week there is a focus on key areas of motherhood, parenting and development. There is ample time to process your birth, talk about your baby and share deeply about the things that really matter.
A Soul Mama Circle will continue to be a haven for you to feel seen, supported and know you are rising strong. Together.
What is a Soul Mama Circle?
How will it change your life and motherhood journey?
Catch up with creator @nadine_shebirths and facilitator @leahsizeland as they chat about the power of women sitting and sharing together after birth. Discover our sacred Tribe, topics and tools.
The most common statement from our Soul Mammas is … “I didn’t know how much I needed that” ❤️
PS Leah also shares her very loud yogic birth story in the first half. 💕
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE FOR JAN 2023
Celebrate, connect, share stories and discover your innate parenting wisdom. A unique place for connection and growth where you can birth yourself as a mother in a loving and conscious way. We are very excited to...
When a community of women are given permission to connect with each other in a circle of love, wisdom and support, they find a new strength inside themselves. We all deserve a place to share our joys and challenges, to make the road a little easier and so much more fun. Nadine Richardson
Each Soul Mama Circle begins with a 7 week facilitation we call our Matrescence Embodiment Program.
Over the 7 week journey you will enjoy:
* Expert guidance and support for your whole being.* Weekly circles and emails filled with inner wisdom reflections and essential resources.* Supportive private online community.
* Current Locations: Bondi, Inner West, Northern Beaches & via ZOOM* We also create circles according to need. Please reach out if you are keen to set up a Soul Mama Circle in your area.
* Our 7 week Soul Mama Circle & Matrescence Program is a complete package for you and bub. * Be held and guided continually over 7 expert facilitated sessions and progress into a lifetime of love, support and like-minded community.* "The Best Investment I made in my self" Hannah Rodger
* Who facilitates the circle? Postpartum experts. Specifically, circles are most often set up with Nadine and Leah both present and then facilitated by Leah ongoing.
* What if I can't make it on the day? If you are unable to attend a face to face circle a phone call with Leah can be arranged to catch up.* Can I join a circle after it starts? Unfortunately it's not possible to join in after a circle has begun. Please register today to avoid disappointment.*Please email us if you have any specific questions [email protected]
Groups continue for years and adapt as babies grow. They become a strong support through the creation of community and have a like minded conscious parenting philosophy.
“The Soul Mama Circle has been one of the most profound and supportive experiences. All mothers should have this precious support.”
© The Birthing Institute Pty Ltd. Established 2008.
Sign up now for 10% off the Full Online Course + She Births® Holistic Pregnancy Guide
We are blessed to live in this country. We offer our deep respect, acknowledgement and thanks to the traditional owners and elders past, present and future of this sacred land. We believe in climate justice and the decolonisation of birth. May we restore this planet together and restore birthing on country. May we all awaken to true healing and live in connection with country wherever we are on the planet.
Do you want to feel Calm and Connected to yourself and your baby?
Let go of the guilt, worries, doubts and fears with this simple meditation. Discover ways to connect with your baby and your inner guidance with Nadine Richardson, Founder of She Births®.
You’ll also get our unique pregnancy guidance delivered to your inbox each week.Don’t like it? No problem. You can unsubscribe in a click.
Buy Now, Pay Later available at checkout
Add your favourites to your cart
Select Paypal at checkout
Select the Pay in 4 button. Your purchase will be split into 4 payments