Navigate our scientifically verified, holistic and comprehensive program easily and on-the-go.
Stay up-to-date with positive birth stories, expert interviews and the latest research from around the world.
Not just an education program, the She Births® community is your support network for early parenthood and beyond.
The essential companion app for anyone attending a She Births® Weekend Course.
Issue: You’ve purchased our Online Course, or Yoga Video, but when you go to do the course, you are redirected to the page to purchase the course again.
The most common cause of this issue is actually because of the local browser cache on the device being used and not because of the website. it is also very easy to rectify, so don’t worry, we’ll get you into your course in no time.
Firstly, please try these steps below:
1. Make sure you are definitely logged in to the site. Log in here, and use the username and password we sent you.
2. Next, go to your account page at https://shebirths.com/my-account/
3. Under the heading Registered Courses, you will see the courses listed that you have purchased. Click on any course to open that course and begin.
4. OK, so you’ve done all of the above, but you get redirected to buy the course the again after clicking. You are definitely logged in, and you can see the course on your account page.
Browsers sometimes hold onto slightly older versions of pages in their cache, which is stored locally on your computer, so all we have to do is clear it, which forces your broswer to re-download the page again. They do this to make the web a bit faster, and will eventually clear themselves, but sometimes they need a helping hand.
Click here for instructions to clear the cache for different browsers. It only takes a minute.
5. Now go back to your account page and click on the course again. It should now open.
6. If none of those steps worked, get in touch, and we’ll take a look at your account for you. Contact [email protected]
Please try these steps below if you have issues logging into the course through the APP. It may be that you just need to clear the APP Cache:
1.Open the APP and click the menu at the top right, circled green below.
2. Next, locate the COG icon located at the bottom right of the open menu, circled green below.
3. Now click both the ‘Flush cache‘ and ‘Delete app cache‘ links as highlighted below.
4. Now completely close and re-open the APP, and then go to the log in link to log into your course.
5. For most people, this should be enough, but you may also need to clear your phone’s browser cache as well. To do this for your phone, follow the steps on the links below:
Having issues logging in if using Chrome Browser please clear your cache and try again.
You might not have filled out your registration form yet. Log in to your account here with your username and password. Next, on your profile page, find the course titled ‘Weekend Course Resources Registration Form’, and open that to fill out the form. Completing that form will automatically grant you access to the resources in your account.
If you have done both of the above, send an email to [email protected] and we’ll check your account for you.
The easiest way to solve this problem is to download the visualisations and save them to your music player. This is easiest done on your desktop by following the three steps below:
Note: it is also possible that changing the settings on your phone so it doesn’t go to sleep/auto-lock would stop the visualisations shutting down – you’d just need to remember to switch it back when you’re done!
Go to your phone browser Safari/Chrome etc or pc browser and search shebirths.com
Now click on the Member login Icon and login to your account.
It will bring you straight to your account to access your course.
The member login icon looks like this:
If you’re all out of ideas, please email [email protected] and we will gladly escalate your issue. And breathe – we’ll have you sorted in no time!
Our brains encode negativity 10 times faster than it does positivity. All the more reason to read and share positive birth experiences that encompass every scenario.
Inspiring talks and enlightening conversations as Nadine sits down with some of the most incredible childbirth and parenting professionals out there.
An archive of quality books, film and websites on childbirth and early parenting we recommend to our clients.
© The Birthing Institute Pty Ltd. Established 2008.
Sign up now for 10% off the Full Online Course + She Births® Holistic Pregnancy Guide
We are blessed to live in this country. We offer our deep respect, acknowledgement and thanks to the traditional owners and elders past, present and future of this sacred land. We believe in climate justice and the decolonisation of birth. May we restore this planet together and restore birthing on country. May we all awaken to true healing and live in connection with country wherever we are on the planet.
Do you want to feel Calm and Connected to yourself and your baby?
Let go of the guilt, worries, doubts and fears with this simple meditation.
Discover ways to connect with your baby and your inner guidance with Nadine Richardson, Founder of She Births®.
You’ll also get our unique pregnancy guidance delivered to your inbox each week.Don’t like it? No problem. You can unsubscribe in a click.
Buy Now, Pay Later available at checkout
Add your favourites to your cart
Select Paypal at checkout
Select the Pay in 4 button. Your purchase will be split into 4 payments