YOUR PREGNANCY COMPANION APP
✔️Navigate our scientifically verified, holistic and comprehensive program easily and on-the-go
✔️Stay up-to-date with positive birth stories, expert interviews and the latest research from around the world.
✔️Not just an education program, the She Births® community is your support network for early parenthood and beyond.
✔️The essential companion app for anyone attending a She Births® Weekend Course.
APP TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQS
I CAN'T ACCESS THE COURSE I HAVE JUST PURCHASED
Issue: You’ve purchased our Online Course, or Yoga Video, but when you go to do the course, you are redirected to the page to purchase the course again.
Don’t worry, we’ll get you into your course. Please try these steps below.
1. Make sure you are definitely logged in to the site. Log in here, and use the username and password we sent you.
2. Next, go to your account page at https://shebirths.com/my-account/
3. Under the heading Registered Courses, you will see the courses listed that you have purchased. Click on any course to open that course and begin.
4. OK, so you’ve done all of the above, but you get redirected to buy the course the again after clicking. You are definitely logged in, and you can see the course on your account page.
Browsers sometimes hold onto slightly older versions of pages in their cache, which is stored locally on your computer, so all we have to do is clear it, which forces your broswer to re-download the page again. They do this to make the web a bit faster, and will eventually clear themselves, but sometimes they need a helping hand.
For instructions on how to do this click on this link and it will explain how to clear the cache for different browsers. It only takes a minute. https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
5. Now go back to your account page and click on the course again. It should now open.
6. If none of those steps worked, get in touch, and we’ll take a look at your account for you. Contact [email protected]
I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY WEEKEND COURSE RESOURCES
Having issues logging in if using Chrome Browser please clear your cache and try again.
For instructions on how to do this click on this link and it will explain how to clear the cache for different browsers. https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
You might not have registered to your Weekend Courses Resources here
I CAN'T LISTEN TO MY VISUALISATIONS ON THE APP WITHOUT IT STOPPING OR CUTTING OUT
The easiest way to solve this problem is to download the visualisations and save them to your music player. This is easiest done on your desktop by following the three steps below:
- Access your course via your desktop computer – Go to shebirths.com and click MEMBER LOGIN
- Download the files and save them to your iTunes/Music Player
- Sync your phone with your computer to listen on-the-go.
Note: it is also possible that changing the settings on your phone so it doesn’t go to sleep/auto-lock would stop the visualisations shutting down – you’d just need to remember to switch it back when you’re done!
MY LOGIN SCREEN IS CONTINUALLY RELOADING WITHOUT AN ERROR MESSAGE DISPLAYING
You might have tried to access an online program you haven’t purchased or don’t have access to.
If you purchased a Weekend Course, you are entitled to our Weekend Course Resources Program. An email will be sent to you on how to access the resources. If you haven’t received an email, kindly contact [email protected] and she will gladly help you.
The Intro Course and Full Online Program are purchased separately.
Please make sure to click on the online program you are enrolled to.
I HAVE A COUPON BUT CAN'T SEE WHERE TO ADD IT
The following instructions apply to all Online Programs:
There is a link to enter in your coupon code at the bottom of your registration form.
Have a coupon? is a hyperlink that sits just above the checkbox that says, I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
You will need to actually click on the hyperlink to make the coupon box appear.
Note: If you have already reached the payment details part of the form you’ve gone to far and will need to navigate back!
'PAGE DOES NOT EXIST' MESSAGE DISPLAYING WHEN TRYING TO ACCESS CLASSES VIA THE APP
Sometimes our very smart phones like to hold on to web pages that have been updated or changed. To fix this, we recommend clearing your cache with these 5 simple steps.
- Open the app and click on the menu in the top left corner
- At the bottom of the screen on the right is gear icon for settings, click on that
- Click on “Flush cache”, then hit ok.
- Click in “Delete app cache”, then hit ok.
- Force close down the app and restart.
I'VE TRIED ALL OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND I'M STILL HAVING NO LUCK
If you’re all out of ideas, please email [email protected] and she will gladly escalate your issue. And breathe – we’ll have you sorted in no time!
Contact App Support
Having issues with your App? Use this form to let us know what’s going on.
Remember to clear browser cache is having issues especially using Chrome
READ POSITIVE BIRTH STORIES
Our brains encode negativity 10 times faster than it does positivity. All the more reason to read and share positive birth experiences that encompass every scenario.
LISTEN TO THE PODCASTS
Inspiring talks and enlightening conversations as Nadine sits down with some of the most incredible childbirth and parenting professionals out there.
SEE RECOMMENDED RESOURCES
An archive of quality books, film and websites on childbirth and early parenting we recommend to our clients.