She Births® is balanced in it’s philosophy. Integrating different approaches to your birth like relaxation techniques, active birthing, nutrition, acupressure, yoga and much more. By combining all the essential tools you can create the most natural and joyous birth experience possible.
Our home study program allows you to feel confident and prepared for birth in just 4 weeks. If you are close to your due date – fast track & receive every class today.
This is a fantastic and economical option for people all around the globe wanting to learn the best, while being in the comfort of your own home. Lots of couples listen to the classes while flicking through the notes on their TV screen. They have a yoga mat on the floor allowing them to pause and practice techniques whenever they like. Afterwards, lots of mums review the course through their phones, while they are out walking or even send the lessons to Dads who may be working overseas.
The comprehensive She Births® program covers all the basics of birth from anatomy, physiology, stages of labour as well as breastfeeding, bonding and conscious parenting.
We give you largest and most effective pain relief tool kit for you and your partner as well as information to be able to work with medical forms of pain relief or assistance within the hospital if that is required.
No other birth preparation courses are necessary to complete after She Births online or face to face. Read the full list of components taught in the weekend or online here.
You can listen, watch and read at a time that suits you, anywhere in the world on any device. Access the information easily over the next 9 months and all downloads are unlimited.
FOUR SPECIALLY DESIGNED CLASSES GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION, INSPIRATION AND RESOURCES YOU NEED – TO GO THROUGH A JOURNEY OF TRANSFORMATION AND BE READY FOR BIRTH
- 4 MP3 classes (90 min each) – easy to download into your itunes folder
- 4 read along PDF workbooks
- Weekly homework guides
- Suggested discussion points to work on with your partner
VIDEOS TO EDUCATE AND INSPIRE
- 20 different Birthing Story videos from our She Births® couples to inspire and help you understand how to implement all the principles and techniques of She Births® into every birth scenario
VISUALISATIONS TO PREPARE ON A DEEPER LEVEL
- Our 4 Visualisations will allow you to practice and prepare for birth both mentally, physically and emotionally. Overcome fear, create a positive mindset for birth and go deeper into relaxation during pregnancy to restore and revitalise the body and mind.
EVERYTHING IS MADE SUPER EASY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
- The renowned 110 page She Births® booklet full of scientific evidence AND easy to follow photos guides – essential to take into hospital with you so that Dad can find acupressure points or know exactly where mums is at during the labour process.
MATERNITY LEAVE BEGINS…AND SO DOES YOUR PRACTICE
- Utilise our 3 Videos and practice all of the She Births® tools and techniques for creating the most calm, natural and joyous birth possible. Remember that practice makes it automatic on the day, and so much smoother.
RECEIVE BONUS WEBINARS TO HELP OVERCOME THOSE BIGGEST FEARS
- How to avoid a medical induction
- How to prevent tearing
- How to avoid the stress of early parenting
SEND ANY QUESTIONS THROUGH TO OUR SHE BIRTHS® DOULAS
- As you get closer to your due date questions always arise as may some complications. Send us a question anytime during your course and we will send through our support and the extra information you need to make the best choices for you.
- You may even want to tailor your course off with a personal Skype session booked separately at a discount only for our online She Births® couples.
‘Thanks to your amazing course I had a fantastic, pain free labour!’ Charlene and Daniel Shenton, London (read full birth story here)
‘The She Births® online course saved us. It was so different to the local hospital course and made us connect and really practice the most important tools I needed for birth…the breathing, yoga and visualisations were invaluable. My husband loved the acupressure protocol and I’m sure that is what allowed my labour to come on naturally. We can’t thank you enough for creating it and helping our baby to come into the world naturally and in a beautiful way.’ Jenny and Mark Shaw, Wagga Wagga
Read more online course testimonials here – Donné’s funny story here
For only $197 the online option is great value for couples who are super busy or on a tight budget.
- When purchasing the Online Course many couples also choose to purchase a Mexican Rebozo for labour/ sling for baby and our Post Natal Belly Belt. If you make both of these purchases – Belly Belt and Rebozo – you will also be sent a FREE HEAD MASSAGER / ACUPRESSURE TOOL. This tool allows you to increase natural endorphins, relax the face/pelvic floor and implement acupressure points with ease. (Please note: This offer is only available when you purchase a Belly Belt and a Rebozo. It does not get sent to all clients enrolled in the Online Course.)